Wednesday, December 4, 2013

100WC Julian

I heard a sound of wind sweeping in my ear ...and then the noise stopped... I took a silent step, but the house was really old and the wood creaked. All of a sudden a shadow crept over me and my fears. It's like the shadow was stalking me, it followed every move I performed. Then in the corner of my eye I saw something lurking towards a switch, it had poisonous ivy decorating the switch like a christmas tree he flicked the switch and then... I jumped into the window, did a swan dive and landed into the water.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Julian, what a super piece of writing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You built up the tension very well and used good wow words. I love the 'shadow stalking'. I wonder what will happen next. You should continue the story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
    Mrs Fairburn (Team 100WC - West Yorkshire, England)

    ReplyDelete